Bramaterra 2013 - Colombera & GarellaData sheet
- Winery: Colombera & Garella
- Denomination: Bramaterra DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 70% Nebbiolo, 20% Croatina, 10% Vespolina
- Production area: Masserano (BI)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Selection in the vineyard followed by destemming and crushing. Fermentation is classic without temperature control with pumping over and delestage followed by malolactic fermentation.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Refining for 3 years of which 24 months in barriques (2 or 3 pass), about 6 months in cement and as many in glass.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 93/100 Wine Enthusiast, 90/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2027
- Our judgment: 93/100
Produced with Nebbiolo 70% grapes, 20% Croatina and 10% Vespolina in the Bramaterra Doc in its own vineyards. The care of the vineyards and the agricultural practice combine the company among the artisan producers and also the work in the cellar presupposes practices of respect for the grapes and use of indigenous yeasts; the wine is aged in barriques for 24 months followed by about 6 months in cement and as many in glass.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.