Hermitage Rouge 2018 - Domaine Dard & RiboData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Dard & Ribo
- Denomination: AOC Hermitage Rouge
- Variety: 100% Syrah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Mercurol-Veaunes
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Biodynamic Regime - Natural Philosophy
- Vinification: In the cellar the grapes are 90% de-stemmed, the remaining non-de-stemmed part will favor spontaneous fermentation. Macerations last 20 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In 500-liter barrels for over a year and a half.
- Match with: Meat of a delicate consistency but with character, lamb, confit with honey and thyme.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 To 2040
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The Hermitage Rouge 2018 of the Domaine Dard & Ribo comes from Syrah grapes grown in the owned vineyards located in Tain l'Hermitage and conducted in Biodynamic. In the cellar the grapes are 90% de-stemmed, the remaining non-de-stemmed part will favor a spontaneous fermentation without selected yeasts; the macerations last 20 days and the refinement is done in 500-liter barrels for over a year and a half.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.