Barolo Ravera 2013 - Ferdinando PrincipianoData sheet
- Winery: Principiano Ferdinando
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Monforte d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The crushed grapes ferment without inoculation of yeasts and without sulfur for about a month
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Twenty-four months in 400 liter barrels and then in the approximately 2,000 bottles produced.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 2000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2038
- Our judgment: 92/100
Barolo Ravera DOCG 2013 by Principiano comes from Nebbiolo grapes of the old clone Michet matured in the area called Ravera, on 6,000 square meters of land with Vines of almost fifty years. The crushed grapes are fermented without inoculation of yeasts and without sulfur for about a month, after which the wine is aged for twenty-four months it takes place in 400 liter barrels and then in about 2000 bottles produced.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.