Volnay 1er Cru Les Caillerets 2015 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Volnay 1er Cru
- Variety: 100% Pinot Nero
- Nation: France
- Production area: Volnay
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 20 months in oak barrels. 40 % new oak.
- Match with: Red meats, Fiorentina, Cervo, wild boar, aged cheeses, meditation wine perfect as a fireplace wine
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Volnay, in the 0.30 hectares of vineyard facing south / east owned and classified Volnay 1er Cru Caillerets AOC; here the vines rest on clay-limestone soils with deep soils belonging to the Batonian period. The 2015 vintage gave us less quantity while guaranteeing high quality.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.