Barolo Castiglione 2013 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: after 24-30 months of aging in barriques and large barrels, they are assembled before bottling.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 95/100 The Wine Front, 91/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2032
- Our judgment: 94/100 Very Big Wine
Born from Nebbiolo grapes. The grapes are selected from vineyards located in Castiglione Falletto, Monforte, Barolo and Novello where the vines are planed an average of 4.800 vines per hectare. The vines are 7 to 35 years old with yields of 35 hl/ha, grown using the gouyot system. After harvesting, the grapes are gently pressed. Fermentation occurs in stainless steel with daily cap submersion for extraction of flavor and color.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.