Barolo Lazzarito 2013 - ViettiData sheet
- Winery: Vietti
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Castiglione Falletto (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: 26 days in stainless steel tanks at 30-32° C (86-90° F). Daily open air pumping-over using the old system of the “submerged cap.” Malolactic fermentation in oak barrels
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: The wine is aged for 7 months in French oak barrels and 25 in Slovenian oak casks. Bottled unfiltered.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 93/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
From the single Lazzarito vineyard of Serralunga d’Alba, with 4,500 plants per hectare of 39 years of age. Lazzarito is a fabulous valley with south-west exposure, with a calcareous-clayey soil. Area of 1.7 hectares. The production is about 20 hl per hectare
By buying this product you can collect up to 16 loyalty points. Your cart will total 16 points that can be converted into a voucher of 3,20 €.