Dolcetto d'Alba 2015 - Teobaldo RivellaData sheet
- Winery: Teobaldo Rivella
- Denomination: DOC Dolcetto d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Dolcetto
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: In steel tanks with maceration for 5 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In steel tanks for 8 months
- Match with: Excellent with cured meats, meat dishes of different cooking, tasty pasta dishes, game.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 89/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
This wonderful wine was born in the renowned Barbaresco Cru called Montestefano, on marly-limestone soils and facing the south. The vineyards are located on the top of the vineyard and are a few meters from the shop-house where Teobaldo Rivella and his wife, expertly following the vintage, give us a Dolcetto d'Alba of fine quality: the grapes harvested were vinified in steel only, through the use of indigenous yeasts and 5-day maceration on the skins.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.