Barolo Brunate 2013 - Az. Agr. Giuseppe RinaldiData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giuseppe Rinaldi
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Barolo
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: Fermentation in cement tanks then maceration on the skins for a couple of additional weeks (the maceration on the skins lasts from 30 to 50 days)
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in large Slavonian oak barrels for 42 months
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 98/100 Wine Enthusiast, 97/100 The Wine Front, 96/100 Cellar Tracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2017 a 2037
- Our judgment: 96/100 Complex wine with a great character
Great wine produced from Nebbiolo grapes harvested in the renowned Crù Brunate composed of tufaceous and clay-limestone soils. In the vineyard the agronomic philosophy is "natural" without any official certification: we do not practice either weeding or chemical fertilizers, we do not push the vigor of the plant and the vintage is indulged and accompanied until the harvest.
By buying this product you can collect up to 30 loyalty points. Your cart will total 30 points that can be converted into a voucher of 6,00 €.