Bourgogne Pinot Noir Rouge 2018 - Domaine BouleyData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Bouley
- Denomination: AOC Bourgogne Pinot Noir
- Variety: 100% Pinot Noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Volnay
- Region: Burgundy
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Limited use of any substance - Natural Wine
- Vinification: in steel with open vats at a controlled temperature (32 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 12 months in oak barrels. 10 % new oak.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16° C
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 91/100
It comes from Pinot Noir grapes grown in Volnay, on less than 1 hectare of vineyard facing south / east owned and classified as Bourgogne AOC; here the vines rest on clay-limestone soils with deep soils belonging to the Batonian period. The 2012 vintage had low yields but noteworthy qualities.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.