Barolo Cerretta 2013 - Giovanni RossoData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Giovanni Rosso
- Denomination: DOCG Barolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Serralunga d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: reasoned struggle
- Vinification: The fermentation lasts about 28 days with daily pumping over and délestage in mid-period (vinification in cement tanks).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: in barrels of 25 and 50 hl of French oak from the Forest of Fontainebleau (from 18 to 36 months depending on the year).
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Premi: 95/100 The Wine Front, 92/100 Cellar Tracker, 17/20 Jancis Robinson
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 7500
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2031
- Our judgment: 94/100 Very Big Wine
This Barolo comes from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the Cerretta cru, in the Municipality of Serralunga d'Alba; the soils are calcareous, the exposure of the vines is south-east and the altitude is 360 meters above sea level. Manual harvesting takes place in mid-October; in the cellar the fermentation lasts about 29 days with daily pumping over, delestages and piages, the vinification takes place in cement tanks without selected yeasts. The refinement is in 25 hl French oak barrels of the Fontainebleau forest and lasts for a period of 36 months, the bottling takes place without any filtration.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.