Barbaresco Rio Sordo 2014 - Cascina delle RoseData sheet
- Winery: Cascina delle Rose
- Denomination: Barbaresco DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Production area: Barbaresco (CN)
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In traditional Slavonian oak barrels of 10-17 hl for 22 months.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 94/100 Wine Enthusiast
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2040
- Our judgment: 94/100 Very Big Wine
It comes from Nebbiolo grapes grown in the Municipality of Barbaresco, in the Rio Sordo valley, from vineyards facing south-west. In the vineyard the maximum respect for the environment is in force.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.