Amarone Classico della Valpolicella 2015 - Az. Agr. Pietro ZardiniData sheet
- Winery: Azienda Agricola Pietro Zardini
- Denomination: DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Corvina 70% Rondinella 20% Molinara 5% altro 5%
- Production area: Valpolicella
- Region: Veneto
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The grapes are picked and selected by hand. The drying lasts about 3 months, traditional fermentation on the skins with 4-5 weeks maceration.
- Aging: In oak barrels and barriques for 3 years, then rest in steel and bottle
- Match with: Red meat, braised meat, game, fermented cheeses, meditation and fireplace wine
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 91/100
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.