Barolo "Castellero" 2015 - Az.Agr. BrezzaData sheet
- Winery: Brezza
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG Castellero
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Barolo
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: It matures for at least 36 months in large 30-hectolitre wooden barrels, requiring you to wait at least six years before being tasted, but if you are able to wait you will be able to give certain satisfactions and wonderful surprises.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The geological characteristics that characterize this vineyard are the so-called ARENARIE DI DIANO, which originated in Elveziano from sub-marine turbid currents. This soil is more sandy than the Cannubi and gives a wine of good structure, not always balanced, especially when it is still young. It is indeed recommended for consumption from the sixth year onwards in large harvests.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.