Barbera d'Alba Superiore 2013 - Az.Agr. BrezzaData sheet
- Winery: Brezza
- Denomination: Barbera d'Alba DOC Sarmassa
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Production area: Barolo
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: The grapes that arrive in the cellar are destemmed and pressed. The must obtained ferments about 8-10 days. Maceration is normally prolonged for another 4 or 6 days. Then malolactic fermentation at 18 ° C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: After a year of rest in barrels of thirty hectoliters, the Barbera d’Alba Superiore DOC, labeled Brezza, reveals itself intact in the fruit, flowing in the drink, and precious in the tertiary component
- Match with: To pair with cheeses and dishes of earthenware, it is excellent to accompany the toma of Vercelli.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
The morphological characteristics of the land are for the most part those that characterize the municipalities of Barolo and La Morra: the so-called MARNE DI SANT'AGATA FOSSILI. The Barbera grapes produced are of high quality for the good balance of sugars and acidity, especially in dry years.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.