Tinto Arzuaga Reserva 2010 - Bodegas Arzuaga NavarroData sheet
- Winery: Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro
- Denomination: D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Variety: Tinto Fino 95%, Merlot 3% e Albillo 2%
- Production area: Ribera del Duero (Castiglia e León,Spagna)
- Region: Castilla y Leon
- Year: 2010
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 18 months in American and French oak barrels
- Match with: Especially recommended with roasts.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 93/100 Wine Enthusiast, 93/100 Guia Repsol, Medaglia d'Argento International Wine Challenge 2015
- Our judgment: 93/100
Tinto Arzuaga Reserva 2010, has a very intense cherry red color, the nose is an intense wine, with notes of ripe red fruit, dried fruit, wood and some hints of leather. In the mouth it is a wine with a certain acidity typical of a long stay in cask. Fruity and fresh wine.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.