Tinto Arzuaga Crianza 2014 - Bodegas Arzuaga NavarroData sheet
- Winery: Bodegas Arzuaga Navarro
- Denomination: D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Nation: Spain
- Variety: Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon e Merlot
- Production area: Ribera del Duero (Castiglia e León,Spagna)
- Region: Ribera del Duero
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 14.2% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aged for 14 months in new French and American oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal for red meat, white meat, grilled. It also goes well with blue fish and soft cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 90/100 Wine Enthusiast, Medaglia di Bronzo Concorso Mondiale di Bruxelles
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2025
- Our judgment: 92/100
Tinto Arzuaga Crianza 2014: it is clean and bright, the color is typical of dark cherry with violet reflections. The nose is clean, intense and ample, with a vast aromatic range including terroir mineral notes, balsamic aromas similar to honey and wild berries characteristic of the Tempranillo.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.