Mauro 2016 - Bodegas MauroData sheet
- Winery: Bodegas Mauro
- Denomination: V.T. Castilla y León
- Nation: Spain
- Variety: Tempranillo 90%, syrah 10%
- Production area: Tudela de Duero, Traspinedo
- Region: Ribera del Duero
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual grape selection. Alcoholic fermentation with native yeasts and subsequent maceration lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 16 months of aging in French and American oak barrels of different ages.
- Match with: Ideal for grilled red meat, especially with lamb.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 91/100 Cellar Tracker, 16/20 El Mundo Vin
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2026
- Our judgment: 91/100
Mauro is today one of the most reliable brands in Spain. It is a wine that has marked a style for its typicality, personality and character. 2016 was a particularly hot and dry year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.