Barolo "Bussia" 2012 - Cascina BallarinData sheet
- Winery: Cascina Ballarin
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Langhe
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional in thermoregulated tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Maturation, 26 months in barrique and aging 8 months in bottle.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 92/100 Gilbert & Gaillard, 91/100 James Suckling
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2029
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
The name Bussia is one of the most famous and historic sub-denominations "Cru" of Barolo present in the municipality of Monforte d'Alba.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.