Barbera d'Alba Serraboella 2017 - Az.Agr. Fratelli CigliutiData sheet
- Winery: Azienda Agricola Fratelli Cigliuti
- Denomination: DOC Barbera d'Alba
- Variety: 100% Barbera
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Neive
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Fermentation in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperature and aging for 18 months in French oak barrels of second and third passage.
- Match with: Roasts and grilled white and red meat, pasta with meat sauce, risotto and soups, medium-aged cheeses, cured meats.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
Serraboella represents one of the company's cru. The Cru are areas particularly suited to the production of high quality wines thanks to the characteristics of the soil, exposure, microclimate and other small peculiarities which, combined with the previous ones, allow the grapes to ripen at their best and then give life to great wines.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.