Hermitage Rouge "Cuvée Emilie" 2013 - Domaine des RemizieresData sheet
- Winery: Domaine des Reizières
- Denomination: AOC Hermitage Rouge
- Nation: France
- Variety: Syrah 100%
- Production area: Mercurol-Veaunes - Rodano-Alpi
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional vinification with closed tanks and temperature control (28-30 ° C).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging from 15 to 18 months in new French oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Typology: Red
- Premi: Bronzo Decanter World Wine Awards 2015
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2028
- Our judgment: 92/100
The development of the company's wines requires rigorous, precise and accurate maintenance over time, the vineyard and the cellar. For the management of the vineyard Domaine des Remizierès follows an organic approach, striving to respect the "terroir", the environment and biodiversity throughout the year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.