Crozes-Hermitage Rouge "Cuvée Christophe" 2013 - Domaine des RemizieresData sheet
- Winery: Domaine des Reizières
- Denomination: AOC Crozes-Hermitage Rouge
- Variety: 100% Syrah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Mercurol-Veaunes
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional vinification with closed tanks and temperature control (28-30 ° C)
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 15 months in oak barriques.
- Match with: Ideal with white and red meat and game.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
The development of the company's wines requires rigorous, precise and accurate maintenance over time, the vineyard and the cellar. For the management of the vineyard Domaine des Remizierès follows an organic approach, striving to respect the "terroir", the environment and biodiversity throughout the year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.