Clos du Caillou Rouge 2014 - Le Clos du CaillouData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Le Clos du Caillou
- Denomination: AOC Côtes du Rhône
- Variety: 85% Grenache, 10% Syrah, 5% Mourvedre-Counoise
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courthezon
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging in cement tanks.
- Match with: Ideal with pork and grilled sausages.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 91/100
The domaine has been working organically since the 2000 vintage and since 2010 it has been certified organic wine. In this same philosophy, for some years, a part of the vineyard has been working in an agricultural biodynamic way, with the aim of oscillating on the whole vineyard. The soils are worked with respect for nature, by regular plowing without herbicide and without chemical products, using only less sulfur and copper phytosanitary treatments.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.