Les Quartz Cotes du Rhone 2013 Magnum - Le Clos du CaillouData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Le Clos du Caillou
- Denomination: AOC Côtes du Rhône
- Variety: 85% Grenache, 15% Syrah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courthezon
- Region: Valley of the Rhone
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for the 11 month Grenache in wooden vats and 5 months in barrels. The Syrah 16 months in barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with hare and stewed deer with porcini mushrooms.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 16.5/20 Jancis Robinson
- Our judgment: 92/100
The domaine has been working organically since the 2000 vintage and since 2010 it has been certified organic wine. In this same philosophy, for some years, a part of the vineyard has been working in an agricultural biodynamic way, with the aim of oscillating on the whole vineyard. The soils are worked with respect for nature, by regular plowing without herbicide and without chemical products, using only sulfur and copper phytosanitary treatments in smaller quantities.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.