Les Quartz Chateauneuf du Pape 2013 - Le Clos du CaillouData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Le Clos du Caillou
- Denomination: Chateauneuf du Pape AOC
- Variety: Grenache 85%, Syrah 15%
- Nation: France
- Production area: Courthezon
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for the Grenadas in barrels of 8-12 years, while the syrah in barriques of 3-5 years for 14 months.
- Match with: Ideal with duck, hare and venison stew.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 91/100 Jeff Leve, The Wine Cellar Insider, 17/20 Gault & Millau, 15.5/20 Vinum Wine Magazine
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2028
- Our judgment: 90/100
The domaine has been working organically since the 2000 vintage and since 2010 it has been certified organic wine. In this same philosophy, for some years, a part of the vineyard has been working in an agricultural biodynamic way, with the aim of oscillating on the whole vineyard. The soils are worked with respect for nature, by regular plowing without herbicide and without chemical products, using only less sulfur and copper phytosanitary treatments.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.