Sotanum 2013 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: IGP des Collines Rhodaniennes
- Variety: 100% Syrah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional vinification from 2 to 3 weeks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 16 months in French oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with red meat and duck.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Premi: 93/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 91/100 Wine Spectator, 16/20 La Revue du Vin de France
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 14000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2029
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Sotanum with Heluicum and Taburnum is one of the three wines already celebrated at the time by Pliny the Elder. In an 18th century work, one can read that "Les Vins de Vienne are collected in the territory of Côte-Rôtie, Seyssuel, Porte-de-Lyon". These three forgotten wines of history will find new life when three winemakers - Yves Cuilleron, Pierre Gaillard and François Villard - give life to Les Vins de Vienne. They reinvent the production of the first Seyssuel wines. Sotanum is the first red released in 1998.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.