Hermitage Les Chirats de Saint Christophe 2012 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOC Hermitage Rouge
- Variety: 100% Syrah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional vinification for 2 to 3 weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 16 months in French oak barrels.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 91/100 Wine Spectator, 16/20 Jancis Robinson, 14.5/20 La Revue du Vin de France
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2028
- Our judgment: 92/100
HERMITAGE Les Chirats de Saint Christophe 2012 Rouge comes from vines located fifteen kilometers north-west of Valence, on the left bank of the Rhone, the Hermitage hill extends over three municipalities. The climate is mainly continental, with hot and dry summers. Soil consisting of granite sand and covered with Gneiss rock. There are also alluvial round pebble beaches.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.