Crozes Hermitage Les Palignons 2013 - Les Vins de VienneData sheet
- Winery: Les Vins de Vienne
- Denomination: AOP Crozes-Hermitage Les Palignons
- Variety: 100% Syrah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Chavanay
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional for 2 or 3 weeks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 16 months in French oak barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with beef ribs.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 90/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 14/20 La Revue du Vin de France
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 5000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2024
- Our judgment: 90/100
The soil consists of an alluvial siliceous granite rock, stones mixed with a high percentage of clay. The hillside vineyards are exposed to the south-west where the mistral blows regularly. The climate is continental and hot and dry summers dominate.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.