Tinto Reserva 2009 Magnum - Pago de los CapellanesData sheet
- Winery: Pago de Los Capellanes
- Denomination: D.O. Ribera del Duero
- Variety: 100% Tempranillo
- Nation: Spain
- Production area: Pedrosa de Duero
- Region: Castilla y Leon - Ribera del Duero
- Year: 2009
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 150 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: cold prefermentation for 6 days below 14 ° C, subsequently during fermentation, the temperature is controlled at 28 ° C for 30 days. Malolactic fermentation develops slowly for 28 days
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging 18 months in French oak barrels, the rest in the bottle.
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 93/100 Wine Spectator, 92/100 Vinous Antonio Galloni, 92/100 Stephen Tanzer, 91/100 CellarTracker
- Ideal consumption: Da 2014 a 2029
- Our judgment: 92/100
Vineyards Selection of the oldest parcels (80 years) in our Pedrosa de Duero vineyards. Chalky-clay and gravel soils.
By buying this product you can collect up to 7 loyalty points. Your cart will total 7 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,40 €.