Rosso di Sera 2012 - Fattoria PoggiopianoData sheet
- Winery: Fattoria Poggiopiano
- Denomination: IGT Toscana
- Variety: 90% Sangiovese, 10% Colorino
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: San Casciano Val di Pesa (FI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Matured in barrique for 12 months followed by 6 months of aging in bottle.
- Match with: Ideale con piccione lardellato, pollo in fracassa e piatti della trdizione toscana.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2030
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
At an altitude of about 350 m a.s.l. Rosso di Sera is born on the hills of San Casciano Val di Pesa, in the heart of Chianti Classico after a careful selection of Sangiovese and Colorino grapes.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.