Taffe Tà 2011 - Fattoria PoggiopianoData sheet
- Winery: Fattoria Poggiopiano
- Denomination: IGT Toscana
- Variety: 100% Colorino
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: San Casciano Val di Pesa (FI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 15% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Fermentation and maceration take place in 50 hl cement tanks with temperature control for about 20 days.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In 225 liter barriques and 45 quintal conical vats for 36 months.
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 93/100 Wine Spectator
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2034
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Taffe Tà Toscana IGT 2011 by Poggiopiano is obtained from 100% Colorino grapes, black cherry and red currant predominate on the nose, full-bodied and very important on the palate, but delicate and not exaggerated. The vineyards have a north-east south-west exposure, they are about 300 meters above sea level. Harvesting is manual. Fermentation and maceration take place in 50 hl cement tanks with temperature control for about 20 days. Aging takes place in 225lt barriques and in 45ql conical vats for 36 months.
By buying this product you can collect up to 8 loyalty points. Your cart will total 8 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,60 €.