Chateau Tour des Termes Saint Estephe 2012 - Chateau Tour des TermesData sheet
- Winery: Château Tour des Termes
- Denomination: AOC Saint-Estèphe Cru Bourgeois
- Variety: Merlot 60%, Cabernet Sauvignon 30%, Cabernet Franc 5%, Petit Verdot 5%
- Nation: France
- Production area: Saint-Estèphe
- Region: Bordeaux
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: It takes place for 80% of the mass in a traditional way while 20% of the bunches are vinified in full.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 15 months in mixed oak barrels of which 50% in new barrels.
- Match with: Ideal with red meats, small game and cheeses.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 88/100 James Suckling, 86/100 Jean-Marc Quarin, 86/100 Jeannie Cho Lee, 85/100 Wine Enthusiast, 83/100 Tim Atkin, 15/20 Jancis Robinson, 15/20 Bettane et Desseauve, 14.5/20 Vinum Wine Magazine
- Annual Bottles Produced: About 100000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
Chateau Tour des Termes owes its name to an old tower located on a plot called "Les Termes". The origin of this tower dates back to the Gallo-Roman era, given the hypothesis of the presence of an old lighthouse in this position which marks the entrance to an outer port of the ancient Gallo-Roman city, BRION, a few kilometers away.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.