Preface de Tour des Termes 2013 - Chateau Tour des TermesData sheet
- Winery: Château Tour des Termes
- Denomination: AOC Saint-Estèphe
- Variety: Merlot 60%, Cabernet Sauvignon 40%
- Nation: France
- Production area: Saint-Estèphe
- Region: Bordeaux
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 13% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 12 months in barriques of 2-3 years.
- Match with: Ideal with red meats, small game and cheeses.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Annual Bottles Produced: Circa 60000
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 89/100
The cuvée Preface, is the second wine of Château Tour des Termes and benefits from the same meticulous care but being produced from younger vineyards, it will be more flexible and seduce you first, but stay on the line of the first wine
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.