Argentiera Bogheri Rosso Superiore 2012 - Tenuta ArgentieraData sheet
- Winery: Tenuta Argentiera
- Denomination: DOC Red Bolgheri Superior
- Variety: 50% Merlot, 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc.
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Donoratico (LI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Conventional Agriculture
- Vinification: The varieties were vinified separately; fermentation and maceration took place in steel tanks for about 25/30 days at a controlled temperature not exceeding 28/30 °C
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: L'affinamento si è svolto per circa 18 mesi in barriques e successivamente per altri 12 mesi in bottiglia prima di essere messo sul mercato.
- Match with: Throughout the meal, "l'Argentiera" is red wine that accompanies rich grilled meat dishes, especially lamb.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Premi: 96/100 Falstaff Magazin, 94/100 James Suckling, 91/100 Robert Parker "The Wine Advocate", 90/100 Wine Spectator
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2032
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Argentiera, Doc Bolgheri Superiore, draws its strength and its singularity from the magnificent land that generated it. Its grapes come from the company's most suitable vineyards of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Cabernet Franc.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.