Taurasi "Bosco Faiano" 2013 - I CapitaniData sheet
- Winery: I Capitani
- Denomination: DOCG Taurasi
- Variety: 100% Aglianico
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Torre le Nocelle (AV)
- Region: Campania
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Late, first week of November. After the destemming of the grapes, the must ferments on the skins for about 30 days at controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: From 18 to 24 months in oak barrels and subsequent refinement in bottle until the third year after harvest.
- Match with: Ideal with roasted red meats or game, seasoned and spicy cheeses.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 92/100
These wonderful vineyards are facing south south-east in the valley of Calore river, right opposite the town of Taurasi with a beautiful landscape, altitude between 310 and 420 m above sea level, calcareous clay soil, continuous ventilation and important temperature range. These vineyards, always present in these hills, are the main source of the fruits of our productions. The many years of continuous experimentation, have made them a real cru where year after year are improved agricultural systems and are calibrated for each row, ideal fertilizing, pruning, tying and thinning.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.