Irpinia Campi Taurasini "Jumara" 2015 - I CapitaniData sheet
- Winery: I Capitani
- Denomination: DOC Campi Taurasini
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: 100% Aglianico
- Production area: Torre le Nocelle (AV)
- Region: Campania
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: End of October hand picked grapes; after picking the grapes off the stalks the must ferments on the skins for about 10 -15 days in controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: From 8 to 10 months in barriques; refining in bottle for at least 3 months.
- Match with: Try it with grilled and fish soups, linguine with pesto, Pachino and buffalo tomatoes, flans and soft cheeses.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 to 2028
- Our judgment: 91/100
A red wine with a particular structure and identity. Obtained from the vinification of selected grapes from the Aglianico Taurasi vinestock cultivated with care and passion in our vineyards. The maturation in oak barriques exalts its taste and enriches its bouquet.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.