Fidenzio 2011 - Podere San LuigiData sheet
- Winery: Podere San Luigi
- Variety: 70% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Cabernet Franc, 10% Merlot
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Colle Val d'Elsa (SI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Aging 18 months in new oak barrels
- Match with: Ideal with duck, mashed potatoes with black truffle.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2035
- Our judgment: 92/100 Very Big Wine
Fidenzio was born almost by chance even if on solid foundations and sure talent. This Bordeaux blend, made by Elio and Annamaria is part of the top 10 best wines in Italy. For the Veronelli guide, the Fidenzio is one of the best Cabernets in Italy.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.