AnnaMa 2009 - Podere San LuigiData sheet
- Winery: Podere San Luigi
- Variety: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Cabernet Franc
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Colle Val d'Elsa (SI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2009
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Selected
- Aging: Aging in barriques and in bottles
- Match with: Ideal with duck, mashed potatoes with black truffle.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2035
- Our judgment: 90/100
Everything stems from an intuition of Fidenzio Toni who purchases the farm in the 1960s and immediately begins growing grapes.
Subsequently, the passion also infected the son-in-law Elio Tolomei who, together with his wife and mother-in-law Annamaria, took over the reins of the company in 1986 when Fidenzio passed away.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.