Barolo "Classico" 2015 - Az.Agr. BrezzaData sheet
- Winery: Brezza
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG Classico
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Barolo
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: It is aged for two years in large barrels and one year in the bottle.
- Match with: Red meats and game
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: Da 2018 a 2030
- Our judgment: 90/100
Classic garnet color. Fragrant and expressive: initially a beautiful fruity component emerges with notes of raspberry and plum, in sequence they come out floral and spicy scents of classic mold.
Mouth played on frankness and cleanliness: fruity and floral aromas are well matched, tannins are tasty and refreshing acidity; the structure is lower than the Barolo produced in the nearby Crù Sarmassa and this makes it appreciable and fully enjoyable from its first years of life.
By buying this product you can collect up to 3 loyalty points. Your cart will total 3 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,60 €.