Domaine Cavalier Rouge 2015 - Chateaux de LascauxData sheet
- Winery: Chateau de Lascaux
- Denomination: IGP Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert
- Variety: 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 40% Syrah, 10% Merlot
- Nation: France
- Production area: Vacquières
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2015
- Gradation: 14 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The harvest start date is determined using sensory analysis of grapes and analyzing different parameters. Traditional vinification for 3 weeks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging for 3 months in vats before bottling
- Match with: Grilled beef skewers, lamb fillet, soft cheeses and rabbit with olives
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16°C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
Domaine Cavalier is located in the vineyards of Château de Lascaux. Built around a farmhouse on a land that extends over 25 hectares. The blend from which this wine derives is composed of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and Merlot. Red wine with purple reflections, nose that plays on fresh red fruits and in the mouth the wine plays on freshness, roundness and minerality.
No reward points for this product.