Les Nobles Pierres Rouge 2011 - Château de LascauxData sheet
- Winery: Chateau de Lascaux
- Denomination: AOC Languedoc
- Nation: France
- Variety: 80% Syrah, 20% Grenache
- Production area: Languedoc
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2011
- Gradation: 14,5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional vinification with 30 days maceration. Perfect temperature control. Soft and regular punching down during maceration.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging in French oak (15% new) for 12 to 14 months and then deposit for 6 to 9 months before bottling.
- Match with: Shoulder of lamb, duck, ribs and braised beef
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 18 °C, scaraffatura 1 ora prima della mescita.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: Gold Vinalies Internationales
- Ideal consumption: Da 2015 a 2025
- Our judgment: 91/100
In the far north of the Languedoc appellation, at the foot of the Cévennes plateau, Château de Lascaux extends over 45 hectares perfectly embedded in their natural environment. The climate is characterized by continental influences and the most cultivated blend is Syrah.
By buying this product you can collect up to 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,40 €.