Les Secrets Rouge "Bois de Tourtourel" 2008 - Château de LascauxData sheet
- Winery: Chateau de Lascaux
- Denomination: AOC Pic Saint Loup
- Variety: Grenache e Sirah
- Nation: France
- Production area: Languedoc
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2008
- Gradation: 13,0 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging in French oak barrels for 12 to 14 months and subsequent tank assembly for 6-9 months before bottling.
- Match with: Ideal with dishes with meat sauce and meat in a spicy sauce.
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 18 °C, scaraffatura 1 ora prima della mescita.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2014 a 2026
- Our judgment: 92/100
In the far north of the Languedoc denomination, at the foot of the Cévennes plateau, Château de Lascaux extends over 45 hectares stolen from their natural environment. The climate is characterized by continental influences and the most cultivated grapes and the Sirah.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.