Villa Mon Rêve Rouge 2013 - Domaine GaydaData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Gayda
- Denomination: AOP Minervois La Livinière
- Nation: France
- Production area: Brugairolles
- Region: Languedoc
- Year: 2013
- Gradation: 14% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: At optimum ripeness, the grapes are harvested by hand. One third of whole bunches, two-thirds of stems without being crushed. Natural fermentation, pumping over and fulling during 4 weeks of maceration.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In oak barrels of 2000 and 1600 liters for 20 months without decanting the lees. Bottling with decanting without filtration then 6 months aging in bottle before marketing.
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 92/100 Robert Parker "The Wine Advocate, 16,5+/20 Jancis Robinson
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2026
- Our judgment: 92/100
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.