IGP Vaucluse Rouge 2012 - Domaine Gourt de MautensData sheet
- Winery: Domaine Gourt de Mautens
- Denomination: IGP Vaucluse
- Variety: Grenache noir, Carignan, Mourvèdre, Shiraz, Counoise, Cinsault, Vaccarèse, Terret noir
- Nation: France
- Production area: Valle del Rodano meridionale
- Region: Rhone Valley
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 14.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Biodynamic Agriculture
- Vinification: Manual harvesting, pressing and following natural fermentation in wooden vats.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: In medium-small barrels and cement tanks for 24 to 36 months
- Match with: Recommended with grilled red meats, pasta with sauces, roasts and fermented cheeses
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 95/100 Robert Parker "The Wine Advocate", 93/100 Cellar Tracker, 16.5/20 Bettane et Desseauve
- Ideal consumption: Da 2016 a 2030
- Our judgment: 94/100
The Cotes du Rhone IGP Vaucluse Rouge 2012 is an interesting blend of Grenache noir, Carignan, Mourvèdre, Shiraz, Counoise, Cinsault, Vaccarèse, Terret noir. The result is an elegant, balanced, mineral wine with balanced tannins. Hand picked, the natural fermentation in whole bunches in frusto-conical containers. Aging takes place in barriques from 24 to 36 months. Bottling without filtration. Aging potential: 15 to 20 years.
By buying this product you can collect up to 4 loyalty points. Your cart will total 4 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,80 €.