SP 68 Rosso Terre Siciliane 2019 - Arianna OcchipintiData sheet
- Winery: Arianna Occhipinti
- Denomination: IGT Terre Siciliane
- Variety: Frappato di Vittoria 70% - Nero d'Avola 30%
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Vittoria (RG)
- Region: Sicily
- Year: 2019
- Gradation: 12,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: maceration and fermentation with natural yeasts are carried out in 30 hl steel tanks (for 30 days daily pumping and punching are carried out).
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Aging on the fine lees lasts 6 months, after which the wine rests for two months in the bottle. No clarification and filtration are provided.
- Match with: First dishes
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2027
- Our judgment: 90/100
The SP 68 Sicilia Rosso IGT 2019 of the young and talented Arianna Occhipinti comes from the Province of Ragusa, in the splendid scenery of the Iblei Mountains, where 18 hectares of vineyards and 12 hectares of olive groves and arable land are cultivated organically. The grapes that make up the SP 68 Rosso are Frappato di Vittoria at 70% and Nero d'Avola at 30%, coming from vineyards at 280 meters above sea level on calcareous soil with shallow red sands
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.