Rosso di Montalcino 2017 - BaricciData sheet
- Winery: Baricci
- Denomination: Rosso di Montalcino DOC
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Sangiovese 100%
- Production area: Montalcino
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 14 % vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: It is carried out in stainless steel containers and vitrified cement tanks at controlled temperature using cooling shirts and immersion plates.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: Maturation for 8 months in wooden barrels followed by a short period in the bottle.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Typology: Red
- Ideal consumption: From 2019 To 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.