Barbaresco Serraboella 2016 - Az.Agr. Fratelli CigliutiData sheet
- Winery: Azienda Agricola Fratelli Cigliuti
- Denomination: DOCG Barbaresco
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Neive
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2016
- Gradation: 14,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: In steel tank at controlled temperature.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 26 months in Slavonian oak barrels and French oak tonneaux.
- Match with: Grilled, roasted and braised meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura 16-18°C.
- Premi: 94/100 The Wine Front
- Ideal consumption: From 2020 to 2032
- Our judgment: 94/100 Very Big Wine
Serraboella represents one of the company's cru. The Cru are areas particularly suited to the production of high quality wines thanks to the characteristics of the soil, exposure, microclimate and other small peculiarities which, combined with the previous ones, allow the grapes to ripen at their best and then give life to great wines.
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,00 €.