Pian del Ciampolo 2018 - Az. Agr. MontevertineData sheet
- Winery: Az. Agr. Montevertine
- Variety: 90% Sangiovese, 5% Canaiolo, 5% Colorino
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Radda in Chianti (SI)
- Region: Tuscany
- Year: 2018
- Gradation: 13,0%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Certified Organic Agriculture
- Vinification: In cement tanks for about 25 days. Malolactic fermentation in concrete tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 12 months in Slavonian oak barrels, 3 months in bottle
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Ideal consumption: Da 2020 a 2025
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Pian del Ciampolo of the Montevertine Company was born in the heart of the Chianti Classico hills, in the Municipality of Radda in Chianti, at 425 meters high. The grapes that make up Pian del Ciampolo come from the homonymous vineyard, the Sangiovese variety competes for 90%, Colorino and Canaiolo for 5% each. The alcoholic (25 days) and malolactic fermentations take place through the use of indigenous yeasts in cement tanks, the refinement and the elevation take place in 10-18 hl barrels for one year.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.