Langhe Nebbiolo 2017 - Cascina BallarinData sheet
- Winery: Cascina Ballarin
- Denomination: DOC Langhe Nebbiolo
- Variety: 100% Nebbiolo
- Nation: Italy
- Production area: Langhe
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2017
- Gradation: 13.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Traditional in thermoregulated tanks
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 10 months in stainless steel and 6 months in glass
- Match with: Meats
- Typology: Red
- Serving Temperature: Temperatura tra 16ºC e 18ºC
- Ideal consumption: Da 2019 a 2026
- Our judgment: 90/100
The Langhe Nebbiolo DOC 2017, with a medium intensity ruby red color, rich, fruity and elegant perfume, with floral notes of rose and violet. In the mouth it is refined, very savory, persistent with a distinct sweetness typical of fresh Nebbiolo.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of 0,20 €.