Mauro "VS" 2014 - Bodegas MauroData sheet
- Winery: Bodegas Mauro
- Denomination: V.T. Castilla y León
- Nation: Spain
- Variety: Tempranillo 100%
- Production area: Tudela de Duero, Traspinedo
- Region: Ribera del Duero
- Year: 2014
- Gradation: 14.5% vol.
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: Manual grape selection. Alcoholic fermentation with native yeasts and subsequent maceration lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: 26 months in French and American oak barrels
- Match with: Ideal with roasts, red meat, pork or lamb.
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 18 °C
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 96/100 Wine Enthusiast
- Ideal consumption: Dal 2017 a 2032
- Our judgment: 95/100
The Mauro VS 2015 is a wine Wine for aging, great concentration, complexity and elegance. Coming from a selection of vines from two of the company's best vineyards.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.