Barolo Boscareto 2012 - Ferdinando PrincipianoData sheet
- Winery: Principiano Ferdinando
- Denomination: Barolo DOCG
- Nation: Italy
- Variety: Nebbiolo 100%
- Production area: Monforte d'Alba
- Region: Piedmont
- Year: 2012
- Gradation: 13,5%
- Bottle: 75 cl
- In Vineyard: Manure as a natural fertilizer, use only copper and sulfur as a pesticide
- Vinification: The crushed grapes ferment without inoculation of yeasts and without sulfur for about two months
- Yeast: Indigenous
- Aging: thirty-six months takes place in 300 Hle barrels subsequently in the approximately 4,000 bottles produced.
- Match with: Meats
- Serving Temperature: Temperature 16°-18 °C.
- Typology: Red
- Premi: 90/100 Decanter World Wine Awards,
- Ideal consumption: da 2017 a 2029
- Our judgment: 93/100 Very Big Wine
Barolo Boscareto Docg 2012 is made from Nebbiolo grapes of the old Michet clone matured in the area called Boscareto, on 2.0 Ha of land with plants of almost fifty years; in the vineyard the agronomic conduction is impeccable without the use of any chemical substance, no official certification but agriculture can be considered biological to all effects. The crushed grapes ferment without inoculation of yeasts and without sulfur for about two months, after which the wine is aged for thirty-six months in 300 Hle barrels, subsequently in the approximately 4,000 bottles produced.
By buying this product you can collect up to 6 loyalty points. Your cart will total 6 points that can be converted into a voucher of 1,20 €.